Cross Country Home Services Review
When it comes to home repairs, thousands of homeowners rely on Cross Country Home Services whenever their appliances or systems breakdown.
With a variety of plans available, CCHS allows you to select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- Built-in dishwashers
- Built-in microwaves
- Clothes washers and dryers
- Garbage disposers
- Range exhaust hoods
- Sump pumps
- Trash compactors
- Whirlpool bathtubs
- Attic or whole home exhaust fans
- Central vacuums
- Garage door opener
- Heating and cooling systems
- Interior gas and electrical lines
- Main fuse box panel
- Plumbing systems
- Plumbing stoppages
- Smoke detectors (wired)
- Water heaters
- Appliances Plan: This covers major appliances throughout the home that are necessary for daily living.
- Systems Plan: If the systems in your home are the primary concern for you, the Systems Plan might be the right option. It covers major systems like heating, cooling, plumbing and more.
- Combo Plan: The best option in terms of comprehensive coverage, this warranty gives homeowners peace of mind with complete coverage for all major systems and appliances.
The Bottom Line
Inaccurate or outdated information in this review?
We take your feedback seriously.
GIVE FEEDBACK HERE